Tuesday 28 October 2008

Best Finalists Ever on X-Factor?

I have to watch the repeat on Sundays - although I’m not a religious follower of it, generally finding the finalists are never as good as their auditions promise - I was blown away with the strength of the girls’ performances this weekend.

No surprise to see two boys at the bottom - and I don’t think Scott should have gone - if his mentor had been a bit more positive he may have escaped: When Louis said Scott's song was too ‘old’ for him , why didn’t Simon come back with the fact that Buble and Cullum are making a very good living from singing these ‘old’ songs? Not that it matters - I can’t see any of the boys beating those five girls - best singers by far I’ve ever seen on this programme. Showed what they can do when given some decent songs.

No comments: