Tuesday 10 June 2008

Three Beautiful Things Today

The Funny one: I’m driving through town, following a Group 4 Security Van. Presumably in front of the Police Car that’s supposedly following. In which case, you’d think they’d have called them: OI, THE BACK DOOR’S OPEN!!!

The ‘Oh, Dear! Not another craze’ one: I finally find a shop selling ‘Gogos’ or ‘Crazy Bones’ you might know them as. Littl’un will be so pleased. Let’s see - five packets = him doing as he’s told until at least Saturday.

The EEK! What have I let myself in for? one: The BVFC Chairman wanted a Press and Publicity Manager - and I volunteered! This will involve …wait for it …updating the website! Oops. Should I tell him? You know, the bit about being a (whispers) technophobe? And, he said, I’m sure we can find a spot for you to share your ideas at the AGM. *Yikes*

No comments: