Thursday 26 June 2008

3BT: Curry, spelling, culture

I'm hearing on the radio this morning, just before driving off to the WW weigh-in, that a Indian restaurant’s chicken tikka masala contains 23g of saturated fat! Oops! (see Saturday 21st). Only half a pound off - but times that by 52 weeks and it’s two stone! And it’s been a couple of months since I had an Indian. There are room for treats, that’s the whole ethos of WW - don’t deny yourself. *helps self to a Ripple (5pts)*

I’ve spelt ‘balked’ wrong somewhere - I thought it was ‘baulked’. That’s really going to bug me because I don’t know where it is.

Have received confirmation that my accommodation is booked, for a trip to London on Tuesday. I wasn’t panicking, truly I wasn’t. I’ll be meeting a few fellow ‘case studies’ for a publication launch: ‘Edutainment’ and attending a National Conference on Wednesday. One of the workshops covers the cultural side of the 2012 Olympics, I hope I was quick enough to grab a place on that one.

No comments: