Saturday 15 March 2008

I'd Do Anything ...

I've not watched any of the previous ones of these (Maria/Joseph) but I loved this! How civilised are those auditions - that David bloke is a sweetie isn't he?
Thought the Olivers were terrific and they’ve a tough job whittling down to just twelve out of a very talented bunch of Nancys.
It made such a refreshing change from the Xfactor audtitions - not a big fan but caught it occasionally and made me cringe. They showed a few that couldn't sing tonight, but they didn't linger or embarrass them.
I don’t recall the names of many but there were a couple of Olivers that stood out for me. And of the Nancys, first impressions were Eastenders Nancy and Cleopatra and the ‘young Shirley Bassey'. Looking forward to hearing them again next week.

No comments: