Thursday 31 July 2008

3bt: Haircuts, chasing paper, curry explosion

Took the boys for haircuts, Matt decided he wants a long, curly pony tail like one of his little friends. Luckily it isn’t long enough yet and the hairdresser managed to persuade him away from the idea.

Dropped a post it note from my notebook as I was wandering across the car park, the kids were rolling up as I chased it around in the wind.

Due to visitors, we were running a little late for cricket, so I had to give Matt a microwave ready meal. Now, I’m no domestic goddess but even I can’t overcook a microwave meal, surely. Matt was convinced I hadn’t done it for long enough though, so I had to put it in again. The first minute was fine, bubbling happily, then I got bored and wandered away - came back to an explosion of curry. He had Ravioli instead.

No comments: