Friday 11 July 2008

3bt: No longer a technophobe!



Remember the pink lilies in the lilac pot? Their petals have been decimated by the wind and the rain, however, as you can see, the white lilies in the blue pot are more than making up for it.

Brad bought a digital camera which I have purloined for my own use and this is my first effort. I need to practice because I'm off to see Jools Holland next week, in the glorious surroundings of Rochester Castle. Anyway, I lined up this shot and - the battery went dead. Grrr, how long does that take to charge then, I ask him. "Mum," he says, rolling his eyes, "it takes double A's." And I even transferred it to the pc myself! Woohoo! Technophobe, moi? Not any more!


And Woohoo again: Target acquired! No more shelling out fivers to Weight Watchers - such a good incentive. I’m actually half a pound under target. That’s got to be worth a Ripple, hasn’t it? And a Pimms!

Talking of Brad, he picked up Matt’s fast food freebie Indiana Jones toy and almost fell over with fright as he pushed back the lid, unprepared as he was for the plastic scarab beetle that popped out. Wuss.

No comments: