Saturday 12 July 2008

3bt: You couldn’t make it up, thrill seeking, it’s really a jazz thing.

Actually, you can make it up, to great effect, on the Thread for Lazy Journalists My contribution is on page 15. And now page 16 also! (Update 20/7/08 - this thread appears to have disappeared! I don't know why but will advise as soon as I do!) Update 22/7 -it's back!

“I’m taking one day at a time,” commented Scattyjan, “a thread of this magnitude requires careful attention. Too much of a good thing can make your eyes go funny,” she added, unscrewing the Optrex bottle.

The exhilaration of sliding down the longest toboggan run in England. Just as we crested the top out came the sun, lighting up the North Downs and a tiny rabbit popped its head up next to us, before darting away again. Trust me, it's faster than it looks!

Taking hubby’s car keys to work with me this morning - I’d dropped him and his friends off at the pub last night and put them in my bag when I came in. Received The ‘Scatty-by-name-scatty-by-nature’ Lecture and then thought: Hang on, he should be bloomin’ grateful I dropped him off!

No comments: