Tuesday 12 January 2010

Hands off Cadbury!!

People of Britain - are we really going to let one of our National Treasures be lost? I hope not I really do - for all we know the Managing Director of Kraft may hate Creme Eggs and you know what that means. As in, Nestle took over Rowntree Mackintosh - and when was the last time you saw Toffos? Hm? When? Exactly! And with Easter on it's way, can we really take the risk? (Especially as they're now putting miniature Twisteds in Heroes.)

People of Britain, I urge you - tell the suits: Hands off Cadbury!

I'll start the Facebook group - no, there's one already there - and get the #handsoffcadbury going on Twitter! Join me - don't let the faceless fat cats take our chocolate!

3 comments:

Julie P said...

Oh, I csn't bear it! No Cadbury> We can't have that!

Julie xx

foxy said...

I don't want to rock the boat, but I saw Toffos in my local newsagents about 2 days ago - ate some too! ;o)

Jaye said...

I hope you checked the date! I'll have to check that link again ...
glad I can count on you two!